Monday 11 August 2014

Silent Hunter Suppressors

I recently purchased a Silent Hunter suppressor for my Howa .243 Winchester from Henk Viljoen in Bloemfontein who has been manufacturing suppressors for the last couple of years. So many people have been praising his products that I had to order one from him to see what the fuss is about.

The Silent Hunter Suppressor 
I was indeed pleasantly surprised with the results as there was a dramatic reduction in the sound and the recoil of the rifle. It is very compact (only 38mm x 180mm) and weighs about 500 grams.


I can honestly recommend Silent Hunter suppressors to anyone in the market for a good quality suppressor for hunting purposes. His prices are also very competitive and his products are rated amongst the very best, if no the best in the business.

Here is a short video to demonstrate the difference in sound before and after the suppressor was fitted:


© 2014 Hunter Hennie. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment